S earch engine optimization is an essential part of website development and web marketing. An SEO friendly website will automatically rank higher in search results obtained from popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. This, in turn, will have a great influence on the traffic of that website. It is vital to make your website SEO friendly in order to enhance your internet visibility, brand image and traffic.
You can have the best website in the world, but if it cannot be found it is useless! Creating a great website is only the first step to reaching a global audience, once you have your website you need to ensure that it receives a high search ranking in major search engines such as Google.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a web site or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. Other forms of search engine marketing (SEM) target paid listings. Having a variety in your marketing strategy will help to increase your outreach to customers. It will also make you more visible to potential customers.
Pre Project Analysis
- Deep Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Traffic Analysis
We’re a complete search engine marketing consultancy, we specialize in delivering all of them, and we do so because needs vary from company to company, industry to industry and most dramatically from website to website.
Organic Search Engine Optimization
Organic search engine optimization involves the natural way of getting your website ran higher in search engines. Our seo experts will perform a website audit to find how they can help your business rank higher. Organic search engine optimization can be broken into 2 major categories namely on-page search engine optimization and off-page search engine optimization.
On-Page Search Engine Optimisation Services
Search engines use many factors to rank a page, one of the leading methods is reviewing backlinks from related websites to your website with your chosen keyword as anchor text. This can be achieved by submitting good articles and having your backlink at the bottom of each article. These are the On-page elements we will adjust for you to make sure you have the best opportunity to rank as high as possible. GMark Technologies Search Engine Optimisation Company includes a rigorous review of each and every page of your website to make it more search engine friendly. The on page elements we look for are:
- URL rewriting and optimization
- Title Tag Optimization
- Meta Tags Optimization and Canonicalization
- Search engine optimization Content writing
- Image Optimization
- Internal Linking
- W3C Validations for your website
- Footer links optimization, Broken Links
- Optimization of Meta information
- Keyword URL mapping
- Content Optimization
- Implementation of H1/H2 & Strong
- Bold tags to Content
- XML Sitemap Creation & Submission
- URL Architecture
- URL structure optimization
- HTML Coding & Validation
- Canonical Issue check up
- 404 Error Page
- Authentication on Google, Yahoo, MSN
- Robots.txt Optimization
- XML sitemap creation & updating
- Google, Yahoo & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics Setup
Off-Page Search Engine Optimization Services
- Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking Submissions
- Blog Commenting
- Search engine optimization Content writing
- Article Submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Manual search engine submissions
- Forum Submission
- Classified Ads Submissions
- Link Exchanging
- Local Directory Submissions
- Thematic Links promotion
- Article Creation
- Blog Commenting
- Review / Forum / Q & A Posting
- Promotion of Approved Press Release
- RSS Feed generation & submission
- Social Media Profile Creation & Maintenance
Benefits of SEO
- Reach out to a global Presence.
- Drive traffic to the website by attracting potential customers
- Make your website visible to maximum internet users by improving your rankings in search engine results page.
- Return on Investment (ROI) is high due to less investment generating in more sales and revenue over a long term.
- Presence of you and your website is achieved for a long term basis.
- Minimum capital leads to maximum exposure and awareness of your website.
- A specific audience market is tapped by choosing an appropriate SEO strategy.
- Results are measurable and quantified so as to define future SEO and marketing strategies.
GMark Technologies Interactive has the experience and expertise to:
- Identify critical “keywords” necessary for the creation and optimization of relevant and engaging content that drives targeted visitors to your site.
- Audit your website’s accessibility and document any obstacles that may be hindering the search engine’s ability to index your content.
- Research your competition and analyze inbound link structures to identify what is required for optimal visibility.
- Apply targeted strategies for improving your visibility among search engines – and subsequently your customers.
- Create a customized linking program to attract traffic and increase online visibility.
- Implement necessary, back-end coding changes for even the most complex websites.
- Monitor performance and continuously adjust your search engine optimization campaign for improved results.
The following are a few things to be wary of when selecting an SEO company:
The SEO company guarantees you a #1 position in Google, Yahoo, MSN or another large algorithm driven search engine. No one can guarantee rankings in relevancy driven, algorithm based search engines.
An SEO company contacts you out of the blue with a generic looking email form letter.
The SEO company is vague in their description of exactly what they are going to do to “optimize” your site. Chances are if an SEO can’t or won’t explain what they are going to do or act like its too complicated for you to understand then they (1) are going to provide you with an, albeit expensive, cookie-cutter solution that likely won’t yield long-term results or (2) they are going to so something that is not in line with a best practices approach to search engine optimization.
If an SEO company requires that you link to them as part of their service you should be very wary of using them for SEO. A link should not be required as part of your service. An it will not necessary benefit your website optimization efforts.
KNOW WHERE YOU’RE MONEY IS GOING! It is very typical for SEO companies to charge a rather substantial upfront “setup” fee and then a monthly “maintenance” fee on an ongoing basis. Sometimes these fees are legitimate, sometimes they are not. For example, an SEO company may provide as part of their SEO service indepth competitive research and analysis that requires time and resources this is very legitimate. However, some SEO companies will simply charge a large upfront fee in order to pad their wallet. Again, just make sure you understand how the money is being spent.
There are a number of illicit practices employed by many SEO companies that can get you’re site in trouble with search engines. As a rule of thumb, an SEO strategy that incorporates a relevancy based approach is what you’re looking for. If what an SEO company is suggesting doesn’t include improving the relevancy of your website (relative to the competitors in your industry) and sounds like it is an attempt to fool the search engines then you should look for a new SEO firm.
Looking for a Professional SEO Company to increase your ROI?
We are a search engine optimization company that is always keen on building new business relationships with clients. We would love to work with you and help your website rank higher in search engines. For More information regarding our Search Engine Optimization services please contact us on +91-89506-24000 or mail us @ email@example.com
Are your Customers Finding Your Website?
Our Experienced Serach Engine Optimization specialists will develop a strategic website marketing plan that will
in turn launch your company's website to the top of the search engines.
Call us @ +91-895-062-4000